Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter...Praise be to Jebus

Well I hope everyone had a nice Easter break, I am certainly enjoying my 4 days off....plenty to write about in the coming days... watched a few movies:

The Gathering
Rules of Attraction
Wicked
Harry and the Henderson's

Caught up with a few new TV episodes:

Dollhouse
I've Never Seen Star Wars
Red Dwarf

ate a few Easter bunnies and eggs and started a flame war on facebook about Michael Bay. All in all a good weekend.

So, expect reviews of at least 2 of the 4 movies, I have started a post on Dollhouse and why I am in such a love hate relationship with it so that too will be immanent, and of course I shall vent my frustrations over Mr. Bay and his BAYSPLOSIONS a little later in the week too.....this is course after I have caught up on 4 days worth of work on Tuesday :P

No comments: