Monday, January 31, 2011

Ghibli Art Books - Kiki's Delivery Service


Here is my sixth Studio Ghibli Art Book! This one is for Kiki's Delivery Service and much like the others features hard cover, preliminary art work, final art work, character profiles and lots lots more. The only book I am missing now (from the local releases) is Ponyo, however I am not sure that I will get it as it is a soft cover version that does not match my current collection. Guess we shall wait and see.


The Ghibli Art Books are being released by Anime & Manga distributor Madman here in Australia and so far they have released Ponyo, Howl's Moving Castle, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Spirited Away, Porco Rosso, Kiki's Delivery Service and of course My Neighbor Totoro. The books are retailing for around $53.95 each and with the exception of Ponyo are all hard cover.


The books are an essential buy for fans of Studio Ghibli films. They offer a rare opportunity to learn more about the people and the creative process behind some of the most influential and fascinating animated films of the last decade! I will be adding a page for each book as I get them!

You can find details on the 5 other Ghibli Art Books books I own here: Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Porco Rosso, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind & My Neighbor Totoro

No comments: