Monday, June 22, 2009

and again...

I am sitting in bed typing this on my girlfriend's laptop, I have been here since last Wednesday with my first (and hopefully last) ever run in with tonsillitis. To add to that, the entire left side of my mouth has turned into one giant ulcer and gum laceration and I have been pumped to high heaven with every known pain killer to man (and to little effect) Currently the elixir or Codeine, Brufen (Ibuprofens bigger brother) and Penicillin (for the infection), along with a mouth wash every 3 hours seems to be helping.

Anyways, I thought I would just update to say why there have been no updates, and that I have not abandoned or forgotten my blog.

I have been trying to watch a few series or movies between my passing out and high as a kite moments....I am up-to-date with Harper's Island, just finished watching the first episode of Top Gear season 13 and 8 Episodes of Brisco County Jnr. On the movie front, watched The Onion Movie, Don't Mess With the Zohan (cause I figured it would be better if I were under some sort of influence.....I was wrong) and the Korean version of Hansel and Gretel.

Anyways, not sure how long I am going to be out, but I hope to start writing again soon.

No comments: