Monday, May 7, 2012

Studio Ghibli Collectibles

I thought this week I would share some of the awesome little collectibles I have picked up for Studio Ghibli films over the years... I don't have a lot, but I do enjoy what I have!  Lets start with quite possibly my favourite acquisition...

 I have been trying for about 3 months now to try and find a Bonsai or indoor plant that would suit this pot, but alas I have been unsuccessful in my quest, but I do hope to find one eventually!



My Neighbor Totoro - Vase / Flower Pot

My Neighbor Totoro - Money Box

I can't think of a better way to save your pennies than feeding Totoro!

My Neighbor Totoro - Plush

Nausicaa & Laputa - Teto Plush


Howl's Moving Castle - Replica Ring Charms

Arrietty - Hair Clip Peg (Came with JP Blu-ray)


Japanese Blu-ray Releases

Ponyo - Bento Box


Promotional Stuff

My Neighbor Totoro - Wobblers

Regular readers will also know that I have been collecting the Studio Ghibli Official Art Books, you can find links to their individual pages here: Kiki's Delivery Service, Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Porco Rosso, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind & My Neighbor Totoro

No comments: