Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ghibli Art Books - Howl's Moving Castle

My Studio Ghibli Art Books collection is growing, Howl's Moving Castle makes the fourth addition to the collection!. The books are translated into English and feature many concept sketches and images, as well as character artwork, artist comments, interviews and technical details.



The books are being released by Anime & Manga distributor Madman here in Australia and so far they have released Ponyo, Howl's Moving Castle, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Spirited Away, Porco Rosso, Kiki's Delivery Service and of course My Neighbor Totoro. The books are retailing for around $53.95 each and with the exception of Ponyo are all hard cover.



These books are an essential buy for fans of Studio Ghibli films. They offer a rare opportunity to learn more about the people and the creative process behind some of the most influential and fascinating animated films of the last decade! I will be adding a page for each book as I get them!

You can find details on my other 3 books here: Spirited Away, Porco Rosso & My Neighbor Totoro

No comments: