Saturday, January 21, 2012

Recent Additions...

It occurs to me that I have not updated any of my more recent acquisitions on the blog. So here is a post to rectify this! My partner got me the wonderful Guillermo Del Toro Collection from the UK for Christmas, it features a pop-up book cover (that was not very photogenic) and the films Cronos, Pan's Labyrinth and The Devil's Backbone.



 I have also recently bought a region free Blu-ray player allowing me to take advantage of discs from the U.S and Asia. My first region A locked purchase is Justified Season 2, which ironically is not meant to be region locked, but is anyway...

I have also kick started my Criterion collection by replacing my DVD copy of Rushmore... expect more Criterion editions over the coming months...

 I have been eyeing Toy Story in one form or another for many a month now, and finally bit the bullet with a purchase from the blu-ray forums for Toy Story and Toy Story 2 U.K editions with slip case.  I did have Toy Story 3, but have sold it and have the UK version en route.



and last, but by no means least I picked up Paprika and Fantastic Mr. Fox, both at a bargain price!

1 comment:

film said...

You are so lucky - I love Guillermo Del Toro I so envy your Collection.