Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Across the Universe

Amongst the stars we are few, and insignificant. Our so called bold attempts to traverse space and discover new planets and lifeforms only highlights our weakness and complete lack of knowledge of whats out there....

This is not what my blog is about, but with Mars currently undergoing Human scrutiny I thought I would voice an opinion...

so what will my blog be about? Honestly I have no idea, I will sit here and write what comes into my head. I do not expect that anyone will be reading it, but thats okay, I am writing for no other reason than I have nothing better to do.

So anyway, today I had one of those days you just know was going to be bad from the second you opened your eyes. I'm sure you know the ones. That immediate sense that something just isn't right. Later in the day the phrase "I should never have gotten out of bed" gets uttered...alas it is almost over and another day will inevitably dawn. The highlight was my purchase of Juno on Blu ray, but then finding the time to watch it will no doubt mean it will remain sealed in the collection for awhile to come yet....

anyways......lets see where the drifting takes me

No comments: