Friday, August 27, 2010

Mr. Nobody (1999) Redux


I totally forgot that I had ordered this disc months ago... sadly it does have forced French subtitles when the English dialog is selected, but the film is very impressive in the blu-ray format.

Another bonus, is the inclusion of an extended cut of the film, and whilst it does add quite a bit to some of the stories (including an entirely new plot point), I am not sure that it is for the better. The great thing about the film though, is the ease with which a repeat viewing can occur. I don't think that I would really ever get sick of watching the film, and there are so very few films that fit that category for me.

You can check out my original review of the film here

I have also posted the trailer for your viewing pleasure:

No comments: