Friday, August 27, 2010

All things Red & Dead.....

So for the better part of the last month most of my spare time has been consumed with this:


As it has both on-line and single player games it is most addictive and as such I have watched very little in the way of movies or TV shows, which is not to say that I haven't still been buying titles. In fact, quite the opposite. I have purchased more blu-rays in the last month than I have most of the year!

These included the awesome Kick Ass Limited Edition (Pics in a future post), as well as the following titles from Big W for only $12 each!!



I also have a few discs on order from the UK:


Hopefully these will arrive today in time for viewing over the course of the weekend.... (if I can tear myself away from Red Dead that is!!)

I did manage, however, to watch a High Definition copy of Lost & Delirious that stumbled across my desk, one of my favourite films in the last decade, A film I have briefly touched on in this blog post here. Suffice to say, it was great to see this in High Definition given that the DVD is a pretty lousy transfer and the low budget of the film hardly helped! Let us hope that one day the film will get the treatment it deserves, but for now I am happy with just having the opportunity to have seen it in HD!

No comments: