Saturday, May 30, 2009

Weekly Round-up

So I haven't been too well this week and I apologize for the lack of updates.... I must admit I am over all the swine flu jokes that headed my way too....but at least people are joking about it (The Army of the 12 Monkeys hasn't won yet....even if they didn't really do it!)

Of course not being well meant having to stay at home resting, which meant parked in front of the TV with my pajamas 0n and bedding wrapped around my person drinking tea....its a good look (very girlie sleep over watching Bridget Jones kinda thing) anyway....now that I have scarred you with that image....

So I watched a little British horror film called The Children, it wasn't bad and little kids are always freaky anyway....even when they aren't on a murderous rampage. It reminded me a little of Zombies (or Wicked Little Things) in its tone, but it was entertaining enough.

I also caught the latest episode of Harper's Island, wasn't a bad one. Good to see we are starting to get some extended background story on the original killings by Wakefield (although I am not a big fan of trying to make the actors look like their teenage selves....it never works!)

Yeah...so, um, I also watched this movies called D-Wars (Dragon Wars).....anyone care to explain to me what the hell that was all about?!?!?!
I also checked out another British film; Donkey Punch. My mood must have been a bit off by this time as I was kinda just hoping everyone in the film was going to die....I found it all quite silly really....

Anyways, once I am feeling up to it I shall attempt to start writing reviews and features again....well, maybe not reviews of the films above, but we will see how I go over the next few days.

As I said, sorry for the lack of posts....just an off week.

No comments: