Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekly TV Round-up & Weeks End

Well this is a sorry state of affairs....Last week saw only 2 of my regular shows airing.... and one of those I wasn't even expecting!

Season 2: Episode 23: The Monopolar Expedition
So it would seem I was wrong last week in my assumption that the final episode of Big Bang Theory was afoot, as this episode quite obviously exists. It sees the group on an expedition to the Arctic circle and had some great moments. The DVD will be out in October so keep a look out for that.

Season 1 Episode 10: A Death in the Family
Also airing this past week was the final episode of Castle and I guess it was okay....I hate when shows start something new when they don't know if they will be given another series or not! Thankfully, we have now learnt that Castle will be returning for a second season. Just as well because presumably some of the new episodes will give the big reveal on Beckett's mother.

so it was a bit sad in TV land this week, there was no new Harper's Island and all the other shows I watch have either been canned or are now on season break so I am not sure what I will be doing with myself.

I have a review of Frost/Nixon that I am currently working on, having just watched the Blu-ray I am inclined to go and rent the box set of the original interviews for comparison, but as they go for about 11 hours I am not sure if I could stomach that.....

I have also just re-watched The Terminator and Terminator 2 in anticipation of the 4th installment next month...here is a trailer for the new film (in case you have been living under a rock)



In other blog news there will be a new Eat My Shorts segment on Thursday, I am still writing up the next Under-rated Trilogies segment as I still have to re-watch the third film so I have that to do some time this week too I guess...otherwise I will update things as I do them or see them ;)

No comments: