Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekly TV Round-up

A sad week for my TV viewing as I say goodbye to 3 of my current favorites, I am hoping at least 2 of them will be coming back, but who knows...

Season 1 Episode 12: Omega
The last episode of Dollhouse had another nice reveal, sadly I can't say what I really want to for fear of spoiling it for those who haven't seen it, but I am certainly sad to see one of my favorite characters leaving. It was a fairly strong episode, but it still didn't feel quite right. I am going to be very interested in seeing the so-called 13th episode when the Blu-ray comes out in July though!! But for now at least, the wrap up of the season was quite acceptable.

Season 2 Episode 13:
And its all over red rover....the last Episode of Pushing Daisies. It was okay, although it did seem a bit rushed, I am sorry to see this world end so soon. Hopefully a movie will breate some extra life, but at least we have the comics until then.


Season 1 Episode 9: Little Girl Lost
A young child is kidnapped from her home and the FBI requests Det. Beckett. As it turns out, the lead agent in the case is her ex, so things get a little awkward. Another strong episode of Castle with some nice cameos too.

Season 2 Episode 22: The Classified Materials Turbulence.
Penny goes on a second date with one of Leonard's friends, much to Leonard's annoyance his friend asks for his advice about the date. Leonard tries to steer things the wrong way, only to have it back fire and work in a completely different way. Meanwhile Howard is trying to fix his latest creating a "space toilet" which may cause havoc on the International Space Station. Sadly this is the last episode of the season, but I am looking forward to it starting up again!

Season 1 Episode 5: Thwack!
FINALLY!! It has been six weeks of death and stupidity, but finally we have an unavoidable case of murder. Things should certainly start getting interesting from here on...

No comments: