Monday, October 24, 2011

Ghibli & More....

A number of new additions to the ol' collection....

First up, the remaining Studio Ghibli film I had outstanding... My Neighbors the Yamadas. One of the few Ghibli films I had not seen.  I watched it the other night and must admit it certainly has some great moments, but on the whole I felt a little wanting...still, nice to have it in the collection, but I can't wait to add Howl and Ponyo on the 16th of November!!!


 Picked up a couple of standard Blu'ray's as well in the form of Tucker & Dale Vs. Evil, The Frighteners, Final Destination 2, Final Destination 3 and Being John Malkovich!  All bar Tucker & Dale are updates from DVD... shame to see FD3 doesn't have its interactive version that appeared on the 2 disc DVD set, but oh well.....


And last, but not least I picked up Big W's exclusive pillowcase edition of The Lion King





No comments: