Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ghibli Blu-ray Collection Part 2


So after my love affair with The Borrower and Whisper of the Heart Japanese Blu-rays, I went ahead and ordered Nausicaa and Laputa both of which arrived yesterday:

 Laputa: Castle In The Sky

NausicaƤ of the Valley of the Wind

NausicaƤ came with a little guide book which makes the packaging slightly different with the disc stored on the left hand side of the case instead of the right.... unfortunately that means the disc doesn't stay in the case as well as one might hope, but I am still glad to have started collecting these discs... even if they are costing a fortune.  November is going to be painful with the release of Tales From Earthsea, Ponyo and Howl's Moving Castle add to that the fact that My Neighbors the Yamadas is available now! I think I might hold off on that one for a little bit though... at least until I can accumulate more money!

No comments: