Tuesday, August 16, 2011

More Goodies - Paul, The Big Lebowski & Dead Snow

Here we have some more additions to the movie collection...

Paul - Top Secret Collector's Edition
The set features the Triple Play Blu-ray with steel slipcase, a T-Shirt, Bumper Sticker, Poster and Art Card


The Big Lebowski - Slipcase and Limited Edition Digital Copy
I have seen lots of reviews complaining about the DNR on this title, but I love the film and it was only $15, so I am willing to check it out for myself.

Dead Snow (UK)
I added this to a recent order just to bump it up to the free shipping option, but I did quite enjoy it. It is a nice silly zombie romp. You can read my previous review here.

Whilst there are copies of The Godfather trilogy in the first image, I bought those for someone in the U.S, I am undecided about whether to keep my own copies at this stage, so I have added them simply because I did buy them, but until they get moved into the collection, I won't post them here.

No comments: