Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Episode 99 - Eat My Shorts


We celebrated our 100th on air episode this past weekend, but before I can post that, we must get through episode 99's podcast! This week we discuss a feature that started with this very blog! That's right, Eat My Shorts gets a radio outing. This episode came about because Wholpin have a great sale on their DVD magazine, something I cannot recommend buying enough... so I felt we should celebrate with some short movie goodness. We each had 2 challenges and the only stipulation was that they must be under 30 minutes!

Steven – Within The Woods (1978) & Larger Than Life (1997)

Matt – Sparks (2009) & I Love Sarah Jane (2008)

Click below to listen to the show:



Don't forget you can find, listen or download all of our past episodes over at B Grade Movies Online! You can also hear us live on 99.3FM in Hobart or streaming live at Edge Radio at 10pm AEST every Sunday evening!

If you like us, why not join us on Facebook, we are generally stuffing around on the book of face whilst we do the show.

No comments: