Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Episode 61 - Sexploitation

Another week down, boy things always get busier during this time of year. I must say I am not really a big fan of the whole Xmas thingy....

Anyhow, here is the latest episode of How B Grade Movies Saved or Ruined My Life. I am a bit surprised it took us 61 episodes before discussing this topic, even more surprised that it was me who raised it! The challenges for the week were Isla: She Wolf of the S.S for me and Frivolous Lola for Matthew.

This show also marked the final 6pm time slot on Edge Radio, from this coming Sunday we will now air at 10pm until 12pm affording us an extra hour!



You can find us on Facebook, listen to us live at Edge Radio on Sundays at 10pm (AEST) or listen to all past episodes at B Grade Online.

1 comment:

Tyreese said...

Grreat reading your blog