Thursday, January 22, 2009

And the beat goes on...

Amongst my many interests in life, I collect film scores and movie soundtracks. In the years of my collecting I was frequently annoyed by the absence of tracks or availability of scores, the advent of P2P certainly helped release some cool stuff that would possibly never see the light of day, but you couldn't always have everything.

Over the next few weeks I thought I would share some elusive tracks from various movies whose soundtrack either never got an official release, or the release did not include the track on it.

I am going to start with the End Credits to a little known 1999 film called Pups. It stars Burt Reynolds and a pre-skank Mischa Barton and surprised me a little upon watching it. The story follows two kids, who after finding a gun decide to rob a bank (as you do)...

So anyway...hope you enjoy

Sorry, No Longer Available to Download

No comments: